“Improving The Lives Of Others Through Service And Collaboration”
- To promote diversity and advance the spirit of commitment to volunteerism among our membership.
- To inform residents and their advocates of available resources by providing a comprehensive on-line “Directory of Resources.”
- To insure equality of resources regardless of gender, race, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
- To build partnerships with Johnston County churches, civic organizations, schools and public service agencies to better serve the needs of residents of our community.
- To advocate for residents of Johnston County who may have been denied services unfairly or without justification, utilizing available methods of due process or appeal.
Our Vision and Values:
- All people desire to live a meaningful life and to help others achieve the same.
- All people are created equal and deserving of equal opportunities and resources.