Please take a moment to review our revised Resource Directory – many new features are available! Resources have been added and some are no longer available. Select category of interest from the drop-down below or you can search by name of resource provider or topic. (Some resources provide services that are found in multiple categories.) For additional information, select “more info”. (lower left) To view a map of the location – select “show maps”.(lower right)
Carolina OutreachCarolina Outreach Contact: Christina Cortell
Services for Children: (Patients aged 3 – 21)
School-Based Mental Health
Transitional Living Services: (Patients 16 – 24)
- Continuum of Community support
- Independent living skills classes
- Vocational and educational opportunities
- Need-based financial and housing support
Adult Services: (Patients 18 and over)
- Community Support Team
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Outpatient Therapy-Psychiatric Services
- Medication Management
- Spanish-Speaking Services
Substance Abuse Services:
- DWI – Driving While Intoxicated
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Accepts Medicaid and IPRS insurance.
- Provide basic and enhanced mental health services for individuals 3 and up.
- Provide substance abuse services available as well.
- Utilize evidence-based practices such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT),Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI), and Seeking Safety.
To make a referral to Carolina Outreach,
please complete our referral form located on website,
or contact us at (919) 251-9001, or email us at
Community Home Care & HospiceCommunity Home Care & Hospice
What Services are Available?
The hospice team can provide the following:
• Nurses who are experts in managing pain and symptoms
• Skilled nursing care is available, if necessary, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Assistance with personal care and feeding
• Help in planning for end-of-life issues
• Grief and loss support for family and friends
• Spiritual care
• Medication, supplies and equipment related to the terminal condition
How is Hospice Paid For?
Hospice is paid for in the same way as other medical services:
• Medicare Part A
• Private insurance
• Private pay
iChoose Pregnancy Support ServicesiChoose Pregnancy Support Services
STI Testing at iChoose Clayton on the 1st Monday of each Month from 4:00 pm – 6 pm.
24 Hour Helpline – 800.395.HELP
All Our Services are Free and Confidential.
Johnston Recovery Services provides outpatient,medication-assisted treatment using methadone and Buprenorphine, combined with counseling and group therapy, to help opiate addicted individuals refrain from using illicit narcotics. JRS is a Methadone Maintenence Treatment Program. Clients are required to visit the clinic daily and can earn Take-Home Medication as they progress through the program. To ensure the highest level of care and provide for the best outcomes, we provide individual treatment planning tailored to each client.
OneCompassionOneCompassion Contact: Reid Smith
Food – Every Friday 9 am – 1:00 pm
|By Our Hands Ministry (BOHM)|
|Emergency Family Assistance