Membership to Serve the Need in Johnston County is open to all who share our common values and beliefs. Our “Mission” and “Purpose” serve as our “compass” to guide us in achieving our shared desire – to make a difference in the lives of our fellow residents of Johnston County.
Membership is based on a calendar year (January 1st – Dec 31st) and renewable annually on January 1st. Renewals for new members enrolling in the last quarter of the calendar year(Oct.Nov.Dec.), are not due until Jan. 1st of the following year. Please refer to the following fee schedule:
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to submit Membership/Renewal form and payment:
1. On-line: Complete/Submit/Pay –> Click Here **This service is provided through PayPal. You do not have to register or log-in to PayPal to pay by credit or debit card.
- Select PAY NOW after submitting form.
- A PayPal “Log In” box will appear. On the left you’ll see your name and transaction amount. If you wish to pay by “PayPal” LOG IN here.
- For DEBIT/CREDIT card payment, scroll to bottom of the box, select that option, enter card information.
- SELECT PAY TO COMPLETE TRANSACTION!
2. Print form & mail with payment
- Click here –-> Printable Membership Form
** For technical support contact: Melissa Dooley, Webmaster 919-218-4010
** For Membership questions, please contact: Sheila Williams, Membership Committee Chair – 919-374-7336
Serve the Need in Johnston County, Inc.is a 501(c)(3)non-profit organization. Membership dues and contributions are tax deductible, in accordance with IRS regulations. Written acknowledgement will be provided upon receipt.