To speak with someone, leave a message at one of the following answering service phone numbers:
Carolina OutreachCarolina Outreach Contact: Christina Cortell
Services for Children: (Patients aged 3 – 21)
School-Based Mental Health
Transitional Living Services: (Patients 16 – 24)
- Continuum of Community support
- Independent living skills classes
- Vocational and educational opportunities
- Need-based financial and housing support
Adult Services: (Patients 18 and over)
- Community Support Team
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Outpatient Therapy-Psychiatric Services
- Medication Management
- Spanish-Speaking Services
Substance Abuse Services:
- DWI – Driving While Intoxicated
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Accepts Medicaid and IPRS insurance.
- Provide basic and enhanced mental health services for individuals 3 and up.
- Provide substance abuse services available as well.
- Utilize evidence-based practices such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT),Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI), and Seeking Safety.
To make a referral to Carolina Outreach,
please complete our referral form located on website,
or contact us at (919) 251-9001, or email us at
Requires church vouchers
M-T-W-F 1 pm-3 pm
Harbor provides safety and support to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and displaced homemakers in Johnston County.
Harbor Services Include:
- 24 hr Crisis Line
- Emergency Shelter
- Support Groups for women and children
- children’s programs
- court advocacy – restraining orders, criminal warrants, presence during hearings and court process
- Hospital companionship for battered and assaulted individuals
- Employment Services
- Transportation Services
All services are free
House of Hope of North CarolinaHouse of Hope of North Carolina
Pastoral Counseling – All demoninationsPastoral Counseling – All demoninations
Please contact each church individually. They offer Pastoral Counseling and will be able to direct you if other services are needed. Go in Peace!
Reentry Community PenaltyReentry Community PenaltyDomestic Violence Batterer Intervention Program Contact: Willie Keel
HALT is a NC approved domestic violence batterer intervention program. Our primary goal is to intercede and break the cycle of violence between abusers and victims of domestic violence. HALT/Recovery Strategies is an enhanced HALT group that addresses domestic violence and substance abuse. HALT/Parenting is an enhanced HALT group that addresses domestic violence and teaches comprehensive parenting skills. Participants must earn the required number of credits for group, case management, and NA/AA meetings, comply with random testing, and follow all program recommendations.
HALT offers a 6-month program and a 12-month program. Core services (group, case management, NA/AA, drug testing) are the same, but frequency and length of sessions differ.
We accept referrals from court, probation, DSS, employers, and civil consent orders.
Restoration Family Services, Inc.Restoration Family Services, Inc.Mental Health/Substance Abuse/Individual & Group Therapy
Counties Served in North Carolina
Johnston, Wake, Durham, and Cumberland
Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program :
- Group Therapy
- Individual Support Therapy
- Disease Management
- Life Skills
- Crisis Contingency Planning
- Strategies for Relapse Prevention
Outpatient Therapy Services:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy (Substance Abuse and Mental Health)
- Family Therapy
- Home or Office Visits
- Anger Management Groups
- Comprehensive Clinical Assessments
NC Innovation Waiver-I/DD Services:
- In-Home Skill Building
- Personal Care
- Supported Employment
- Respite Residential Support