Please take a moment to review our revised Resource Directory – many new features are available! Resources have been added and some are no longer available. Select category of interest from the drop-down below or you can search by name of resource provider or topic. (Some resources provide services that are found in multiple categories.) For additional information, select “more info”. (lower left) To view a map of the location – select “show maps”.(lower right)
Carolina OutreachCarolina Outreach Contact: Christina Cortell
Services for Children: (Patients aged 3 – 21)
School-Based Mental Health
Transitional Living Services: (Patients 16 – 24)
- Continuum of Community support
- Independent living skills classes
- Vocational and educational opportunities
- Need-based financial and housing support
Adult Services: (Patients 18 and over)
- Community Support Team
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Outpatient Therapy-Psychiatric Services
- Medication Management
- Spanish-Speaking Services
Substance Abuse Services:
- DWI – Driving While Intoxicated
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Accepts Medicaid and IPRS insurance.
- Provide basic and enhanced mental health services for individuals 3 and up.
- Provide substance abuse services available as well.
- Utilize evidence-based practices such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT),Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI), and Seeking Safety.
To make a referral to Carolina Outreach,
please complete our referral form located on website,
or contact us at (919) 251-9001, or email us at